Monday, December 20, 2010

Custom Joker Wrestling Singlet



My name is Ally,
and this is what you should know about me ...
I am a 14 year old with a passion for fashion,
love to shop,
My name is Ally,
and this is What You Should Know on me ...
I'm fourteen years old and I have a big passion for the fashion,
I do love shopping,

love the handbags, you love Him with their air
sober afascinante,
I love bags, With Their sober air



love shoes, I love
put on and let me steal your breath away.
I love shoes, I love
and inserting her to leave me to steal the breath.


adore and admire the packaging
of expensive jewelry and a Tiffany
Balenciaga behind a window.

Admiring and I love behind the wrappings
of expensive jewels and Tiffany
to Balenciaga to a showcase.





And instead of being alone to dream
I decided to write,
to tell my passion, to make it
known to you, and maybe
,
a day,
di farla conoscere al mondo.

And instead of staying Only to dream
 I have decided to write, 
to tell my passion, 
to make it know to you,
 and even, one day, 
to make it know to the world.



0 comments:

Post a Comment